About the course…
Do you enjoy Maths at school? Do you like solving problems? Do you feel confident with the work you have met so far at GCSE? If so, you should take A Level Maths.
Maths is a demanding and challenging subject, but it can be extremely rewarding if you are prepared to put in the time and effort.
Maths has wide applications in areas such as engineering, business, finance, science, computing and technology. In fact, there continues to be a national shortage of qualified mathematicians, so this course will give you a competitive edge with future employers.
Why study with us…
- Maths develops excellent problem solving skills, which is highly sought after by universities and employers.
- We offer weekly maths workshops where you can practise techniques and stretch your knowledge alongside students from other classes.
- Our Maths teachers are passionate, caring experts in their field and dedicated to ensuring students make outstanding progress. This has been demonstrated through years of excellent results.
Where Maths can take you…
An A Level in Maths can lead to almost any degree or apprenticeship. You could study maths, natural sciences, physics, engineering, economics, architecture, accountancy, meteorology, biology, chemistry, business, psychology, medicine, dentistry, veterinary science, data science, computer science and more.
Career routes include accountancy, architecture, cyber security, data analysis, engineering, medicine, programming, software development and teaching.
- Must meet overall entry criteria for A Level study
- You will need to have studied the higher tier at GCSE Maths and achieved a grade 6 or above
- If you wish to study two or more A Level Science or Maths courses, you will need to meet the entry criteria for a Science A Level programme too