Lowestoft Sixth Form College is part of East Coast College.
The term ‘Lowestoft Sixth Form College’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lowestoft Sixth Form College, Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 2PJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We may use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate our website; we also use persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Data Protection and Legal
East Coast College is aware of its responsibilities around the use and storage of personal data and recognises that having controls around the collection, use, retention and destruction of personal data is important in order to comply with the College’s obligations under Data Protection laws and in particular its obligations under Article 5 of GDPR.
The College has produced Privacy Notices which relate to the personal information for staff, students and visitors to the College.
To read the Privacy Notice and Potential, Current and Past Employees and Volunteers click here
To read the Privacy Notice and Potential, Current and Past Students click here
To read the Privacy Notice for College Visitors, Suppliers/Contractors, Website Users and Users of College Services click here
To read the College’s Data Protection Policy click here
If you have any questions about these notices or the ways in which we use your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at St Peters Street Lowestoft, NR32 2NB or email@example.com
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any password and user details confidential.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.