About the course
Our Navigate to A Levels programme is a skills and behaviour-focused programme using individual and group projects, including an Extended Project Qualification / Higher Technical Qualification, to boost those interested in an A Level route to the standard required.
Students will gain the skills and behaviours needed to support them in learning confidently and effectively. This will be supported by meaningful work experience within sectors relevant to the career path they choose. Subject experience will be gained through a combination of lessons, EPQ/HTQ qualification sessions and regular 1-1 progress checks. There will also be opportunities to gain and develop digital skills and upgrade any current GCSEs where relevant to further study.
- Our Navigate to A Levels programme is aimed at students who want or need to study a Level 3 course, including A Levels, but may not have the entry requirements.
- The course is designed with the goal to build confidence and skills to succeed at the next level.
- Encourage a love of learning.
- Help students to catch up before progressing to A Levels.
- Support students to fulfil their potential.
- Aimed at those that wish to progress to A Levels who need them for their career pathways.